Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lima

Said some more goodbyes and took a morning flight to Lima. Checked back into our hotel and walked around the Parque National, had lunch and the went off to meet another group from our tour who would be leaving to go home today.

Walked through Chinatown and had dinner at a Chinese restaurant. It seems weird to me Spanish people speaking in Chinese....very weird....

Anyway, I am now back at the hotel, updating my blog and trying to decide what to do tomorrow as our flight is not until Tuesday early morning...not good planning on our part..oh well


After the jungle of Peru, the Lares Trek and Machu Picchu, we really are not to keen on seeing Lima...but we will anyway.

I had a great time here, hope you had fun reading my travels and I will see you all in a few days or more...Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment