Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All I have to do now is learn the Tarzan call


We started our day with ziplining down Cloud Forest - what fun!...We zipped down 13 lines plus swung down the "Tarzan Swing" which is called that because you swing from it like Tarzan. How Tarzan did that without falling, I don't know..I didn't enjoy that as much but anyway, when in Rome:)

Then we walked across 6 steel bridges to awe in wonder at all that the Cloud Forest had to offer and it was a lot. Lush and green everywhere you looked.

After a wonderful lunch (we are eating so well!), we took a tour to learn about the many different species of butterflies, insects and reptiles Costa Rica has to offer. Had I known that before the walk, I might not have gone...

Another rainy day to end our day and off to Arenal we go tomorrow.
Buenas Noches.





No comments:

Post a Comment